Articles on: Compass Report Training

How to Filter Reports by Sentiment Confidence

To filter comment reports by sentiment confidence, please follow these steps:

In this example, we will filter to show only the more negatively phrased comments for the Final Message dimension.

Reports > Comments.

Filters > select Sentiment Confidence in the dropdown list

Select Final Message as the dimension. Note: only dimensions with comments will appear in the list.

Adjust the slider to show the bottom 15% (most negatively phrased comments). This will hide the remaining 85% of responses allowing the reader to focus on a specific set of comments for the selected dimension.

Click OK



The filter will display on the comments report page and will show the updated overall sentiment score along with the 15% most negatively phrased comments for the selected dimension. Click Export to create a report with only the filtered comments.



Related Article: How to Add Sentiment Analysis in Comment Reports

Updated on: 06/06/2024

Was this article helpful?

Share your feedback

Cancel

Thank you!